Feather Banner 2.4M
The Feather Banner is perfect to attract the attention of your customers and visitors.
This feather flag banners can be produced in both single sided or double sided versions and replacement fabric banners give the flexibility to change graphic with ease.
The most popular uses in Indoor & Outdoor Advertising Events, Promotions & Exhibitions, Open Days, Shop Fronts, Point of Sale Solutions, Vehicle Dealerships and Petrol Stations.
- Alternative bases are available upon request.
- Full colour printing in single-sided or double-sided
- Printing: Full color Dye-sublimation printing, UV-resistant inks
- Material: Knitted fabric/polyester silk
- Pole: Strong & flexible fiber glass poles, Perfect 360 degree ball bearing system makes the pole rotate freely in the wind.
- Base: Several base option are available suited for different ground conditions
- Carrying Bag: Oxford cloth carrying bag included with inner & exterior pocket.
- Flag are finished with black pole sleeves standard.
- Usage: Indoor or outdoor use
- Replacement Banner available: Yes
- Height： 2.4M（actul product size）
- Size： 68cm x 208cm（graphic size)
- Includes Print, Poles and Carry Bag
- Single-sided mirrored image print (85-95% bleed through)
- Double-sided with 3 layers, one blockout layer in middle
- A selected base with more than 3 options to choose from
- Spike Base: For use in soft ground
- Cross Base with Water Bag: For use on hard standing
- Tyre Base: Wheel of car is driven over base-plate
- Wall bracket: 25 degree, 90 degree & 180 degree
Turn Around Time
Please allow 5 working day lead time for the completion of printing.
Urgent Production might be available according to Factory Daily Prolificacy. Please contact our customer service for more information.
If the customer cannot fulfill requirements prior to the cut off times, the order will be treated as next business day’s order:
- Order confirmation time (including artwork submission) – 12:00 (AEST)
- Artwork confirmation time – 14:00 (AEST)
- Payment confirmation time – 14:00 (AEST)